This policy describes how Ult Management ("we", "us", "our") collects, processes, uses and discloses your personal information when you contact us, use our services or interact with our websites, such
Your privacy is important to us and we promise to respect your personal information. Information is collected lawfully and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and we will do our best to ensure that your details are accurate and up-to-date.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
In order to provide our highly personalized service we are required to collect and process your personal information. You may volunteer this information when speaking to our staff and/or agents acting on our behalf, by visiting our websites or corresponding with us by email or post.
We may also automatically collect some limited technical information including information on your IP address, browser type and version, time zone setting, operating system and platform, page interaction information, and any phone numbers or email addresses used to correspond with us.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We will use your personal information so that we can provide you with a first class service, and in particular to:
- Confirm your hotel reservations
- Send you emails that are related to your hotel stay, spa, restaurant or bar reservation and transfers.
- Respond to your customer service inquiries or requests
- To confirm, update and improve customer records
- Identify and inform you of services that may be of interest
- Analyze and develop a relationship with you
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION WITH OTHERS
We work closely with a number of trusted partners with whom we need to share personal information to help us provide our services.
- Our group companies
- Banks and payment providers, to authorize and complete payments.