Book with confidence
Flexible booking and cancellation policy
Following the current travel restrictions due to COVID-19, Ultima Collection is offering a new flexible booking and cancellation policy, to enable guests to plan their stay with confidence.
This special offer is valid for all bookings placed from 1st August until 31st October 2020.
Free cancellation / refund up to 7 days prior to arrival, except for bookings between 21st December 2020 and 3rd January 2021 which must be cancelled within 21 days of arrival.
For reservations enquiries, no down payment is required for up to 1 month prior to arrival check-in date.
All villas, residences and chalets:
Valid for Ultima Courchevel, Ultima Crans-Montana, Ultima Corfu, Ultima Megève and Ultima Grand Villa in Geneva.
Reservation and down payment:
To secure a booking, a down payment of 50% is required.
We allow guests to “hold” a reservation without making a payment and will advise the guest whenever we have another request that will be confirmed.
The remaining amount is due 30 days prior to arrival, including the APA and the security deposit.
Refunds in case of official inability to travel (based on www.covidchecker.com/en):
The entire amount is fully refundable if the guest :
- Cannot leave her/his residence country
- Cannot enter the Ultima destination country
- Must follow strict home quarantine upon arrival in Ultima’s destination country
- Cannot stay in our property due to local restrictions (force majeure closure, lockdown)
Refunds in case of a personal guest decision:
A credit will be issued if the guest chooses to voluntarily cancel her / his stay.
Excluded from the below conditions and during the Christmas / New Year period (21st December – 3rd January 2021) a guest can request a refund:
- More than 30 days prior to check-in date, full refund or credit
- More than 14 days prior to check-in date, 50% of the down payment is put towards as credit, 50% refunded, APA and damage deposit refunded.
- Less than 14 days prior to check-in date, 100% of the down payment is put towards as credit, APA and damage deposit refunded.
- Within 7 days of check-in, 50% of the down payment is put towards as credit, APA* and damage deposit refunded, 50% is lost.
- Within 3 days of check-in, the full amount is forfeited.
The credit is valid at any of the Ultima Collection properties for 12 months from the initial check-in date.
*APA refers to an advance payment for incidentals, a payment made for the cost of food and spa treatments while staying at our properties.